- All of our quotes are valid for one month from the date of issue. Any price changes can be oweing to print and material costs.
- Artwork / website mocks must be approved by the client before printing / publishing.
- Dexter Cre8ive cannot accept responsibiltiy for any errors found after printing when artwork has been approved by the client. Reprinting costs will be charged.
- Preliminary work, design concepts and visuals we produce are all chargeable and remain property of Dexter Cre8ive until payment is made. You wouldn't expect a chef to prepare a meal and then leave the restaurant!
- All artwork, graphics, illustrations and website mock remain property of Dexter Cre8ive until full payment has been made.
- Our terms of payment are 30 days -unless special arrangements have been made with agreement from both ourselves and our client.
- On occassion Dexter Cre8ive may use or recommend third party providers/solutions ie photgraphers or web technicians. We will only ever recommend the best people/team for the job. However, we cannot be responsible for liable or damages arising from their service.
The cost to work with us varies depending on a number of different factors from the size of the project to the level of research required as well as the number of meetings required and the frequency of work. Generally speaking we prefer to supply a detailed estimate of the work we think is involved on a project by project basis and then we endeavour to stick to that estimate. We will look at the different levels of skills required and add up the amount of time that we believe is required to complete the project successfully. So it's very difficult to give set costs when every project and customer requires a different level of impact.
Absolutely. All clients receive our mobile phone numbers, and we are happy to take your call at anytime of day. We will take the odd day off to hit the waves or get baking, so should it happen that we don’t answer, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
We will normally send clients a PDF presentation showing our design solutions. Where brand identity work is concerned, the designs may be displayed in a variety of formats and contexts to give clients a broad overview of how the identity works across all promotional material.
Providing a style guide is recommended and certainly an option. Each guide is individual and is dependent upon specific client needs. If only one person is responsible for using the design, a single page guide may do the job, however if the organisation is a 100 person strong organisation a more comprehensive solution is required. Guides are supplied as a PDF file, and contain usage instructions, such as colour codes, minimum reproduction size, correct page positioning and isolation areas.
Yes. We take great pride in ensuring our designs are reproduced faithfully to our original design specifications. We are more than happy to manage your print, and offer advice on materials, spec and numbers, be it business cards or exhibition banners - we can help.
With research and workshop projects we request a 50% down payment prior to scheduling the work to cover our preparation cost. The remaining 50% is payable upon completion of the project. With most design projects we take payment on project completion or work that is completed at the end of the month - which ever is sooner. Payments can be made by a number of methods: via bank transfer or PayPal. Details are included on our invoice. When buying print on our clients behalf we request payment in full up front or alternatively clients can make their own arrangements about payment for print.
All meetings, design concepts, presentations and completion of final artwork suitable for printing or online presence, and more depending upon specific requirements. Clients also receive our personal assurance that their project will stand the test of time and be highly competitive. Additional costs may include the supply of printing, website hosting, copy writing and photography.
A very talented Island guy - Ben Wood kindly supplied us with the landscape images. We think his work has that 'special something' and look forward to working with him in the future. If you are interested in seeing more of Ben's photography or would like to purchase prints - do get in contact with us.
We will supply you with print ready artwork - so you can use the files as and when you need to. But don't forget we offer a full print service so can you can order directly from us.
- helps target audiences more effectively
- helps find new customers and expand your audience
- allows you to receive instant feedback from your customers
- can help increase website traffic and search ranking
- helps generate leads for one third of the cost
- can create meaningful relationships with customers
- lets you increase brand awareness and reach with little to no budget
Not got time for social media? Let us handle it! We can create and run your social media campaign for you.
Although we reserve the right to showcase designs in our promotional work, it is not guaranteed every project will be included. As a matter of courtesy we will always check with you first that you have no objections to us showcasing your project.